Space Duck Space Duck

A Tier above the rest

Thank you for that little journey of yours.

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWD!

Long ago, this was one of the FIRST animations I'd ever seen in Newgrounds. Happened across it randomly, loved it, and could not for the life of my find it again (convienent name to remember for search engines...) until NOW! finally, free at last! MUAHAHAHAHA! ...sorry. this is seriously cool. I'm adding it to my list of things to vote 5 for every.. whenever I care to vote for stuff... but that's just me. Yeah. Thanks for putting time into a often mistaken for "no effort" piece for me to laugh at. You are the yodel of life. I'm gonna drink some more Holy Grail Ale.

The Soul of Epeon Blad The Soul of Epeon Blad

"It can be............."

...but it's not.

Quest for the Holy Grail Quest for the Holy Grail

Amazing!

You know, if you take away every element of that animation that wasn't your doing, like the sounds and graphics, and focus on what you had actually done, such as animation, cutting, trimming and pasting... you're left with a very impressive piece that I feel deserves... connection lost.

Deathlands: Trailer Deathlands: Trailer

but! but! but! but! but!

There's the guy with the patch on his eye... he aims his gun... but there's the patch on his eye, so he can't really see out of that eye to aim anyway. It looked odd and stood out a little too painfully. Big, cool hero guy aiming up the perfect shot on a moving vehicle with a patch on his aiming eye. That's like watching the movie "Black Beauty," only the horse has only 3 legs. I should go animate that...

Ben-Spurgin responds:

I guess he's just that badass.

eskimo bob 18 eskimo bob 18

Loved the ending!

All I wanted to say was that I really liked the effort you put into making the movement in sync with the music. The fish looked mighty tasty, indeed! Great drawings and I really like this style of toon. Keep it up!

Ghouls 'N Ghosts (VGDC) Ghouls 'N Ghosts (VGDC)

Just gotta say...

If only nintendo games (or any game, for that matter) actually allowed the player to rationally interact with it that well, instead of making the player spend an hour trying to figure out how to kill some big boss. Damn good job with all your work!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Hot Damn!

I sat at the edge of my seat through the whole thing! There's not too many toons I'll bother watching more than once, this one's a big exception. Though only stick figures, the detail given to shape and motion animation here will make your mouth drop open.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Move Zig.. Move Zig..

Within a week this little beauty became an obsessive inside joke between all my friends. The song gets stuck in your head, and, quite frankly, that's a damn good thing!